I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Repair Unexpected Dental Problems With Emergency Care
If you’re experiencing a chipped or cracked tooth, lost filling, toothache, swollen or painful gums, or injury to your mouth, getting instant care is vital. As your emergency dentist in Kannapolis, NC, we’re extensively experienced in treating patients with pressing oral care issues. We’ve dealt with almost every oral emergency that can come through our doors.
Our objective is to get you out of discomfort when you show up. We’ll take digital X-rays and images with our intraoral camera. Our advanced technology allows us to make accurate medical diagnoses and advise precisely what’s needed to restore your smile.
We offer a wide range of dental emergency services, including:
- Tooth Fillings— We can fix cavities, change lost fillings, or repair work damaged ones with tooth-colored fillings.
- Root Canals— If you are in pain, root canals can conserve your tooth and help you prevent an extraction.
- Dental Crowns— Repair badly damaged or big cavities with a dental crown. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment— If you are having problem with contaminated gum tissue, we can perform a deep cleaning treatment that restores your gum health.
- Tooth Extractions— While we ‘d prefer to conserve a tooth instead of remove one, often it’s the very best option for your smile.
If tooth extraction is required, we’ll follow it up by discussing your replacement options. You can even combine your brand-new tooth with an implant.
Whatever the solution to your dental concern, you can trust our team to treat you with the utmost empathy and regard. We will keep you comfy by numbing your mouth with an anesthetic. Sedation options are available, too.
Call Charlotte Dentistry right away at 704-285-0846 , if you require help from an emergency dentist in Kannapolis, NC. We attempt to see you the exact same day you call, whenever possible. You can also schedule online.