We make it easy to pick your new family dentist in Charlotte by offering services for every member of your family. With many talented dentists on staff, we can do it all! Here are a few benefits of our family dentistry:
- You can bring all your loved ones starting at age 3.
- With our large staff, we can accommodate your entire family at one time.
- Your kids will love our play area and prize box.
- Your family can receive several types of specialized treatment, including orthodontics.
- You and your family can relax with two methods of sedation – one that’s even safe for kids.
Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule appointments for your crew. We’re open until 5:00 on weekdays.
We’ll Handle All Your Family’s Smile Care Needs
Whether your child needs a checkup or you need all your teeth replaced using dental implants, we offer a broad spectrum of services that are customized to your individual needs. Below are some of our most popular types of dentistry:
- Pediatric Dentistry – We can take care of your kids’ smiles with regular checkups, preventive treatments, and much more.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Both adults and teens will appreciate Invisalign’s smooth plastic teeth aligners that are completely metal-free.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer several services that can liven up your smile and boost your confidence.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your damaged and missing teeth so you can smile easily and eat comfortably.
- Dental Implants – These replacement teeth roots make it possible to anchor new teeth and give you a complete smile again.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgical services can help keep your mouth healthy and your smile attractive.
- Emergency Dentistry – When you have dental pain, you can count on our team for a same-day emergency appointment.
- TMJ Treatment – We can make you a custom oral device that will eliminate jaw pain and help reduce your headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – An oral sleep appliance will help keep your airway open and get rid of sleep apnea symptoms.
Whatever your family needs, you’ll find it at our practice. To visit an experienced family dentist in Charlotte, call 704-285-0846 to make an appointment today, or schedule one .
Your Family Deserves Relaxing Treatment With a Gentle Touch
If you or one of your family members tends to get nervous about dental care, you won’t have to worry at Charlotte Dentistry. We specialize in relieving dental anxiety so that you can relax and get the care your smile needs to shine. We’ll offer you a warm blanket to chase away any chill; plus, we have TVs in our office for a distraction while we take care of your smile.
If you need extra help getting comfortable, you’re always welcome to one of our two forms of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in mild laughing gas through a small mask over your nose. You’ll immediately begin to feel relaxed and euphoric all over. The effects wear off just as quickly once the sedative is removed, so there are no lingering aftereffects.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take before your appointment. By the time we begin working on your smile, you’ll feel completely at ease. You’ll most likely remain awake, so you’ll be able to communicate with our staff at all times.