I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Come to Us for Mouthguards, Orthodontics, & Much More
As a family dental practice, we emphasize preventive care for you and your little ones. We want to protect your smiles and teach you what you can do to keep your teeth healthy for life. To do this, we are proud to treat kids and teens with our wide range of services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Your child’s oral care routine should include daily brushing and flossing as well as dental checkups a few times each year. Professional cleanings remove harmful bacteria along with plaque and tartar buildup. We also examine your kids’ mouths to find any problems as early as possible.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are a coating that protects teeth from harmful bacteria, which reduces your children’s risk of developing tooth decay.
- Flouride Treatments – Fluoride makes teeth more resistant to cavities.
- Mouthguards – Your kids need the right equipment to play sports. That should include mouthguards. The best protection comes from custom mouthguards, which you can get from us. They are smaller and more comfortable to wear than store-bought mouthguards, too.
- Orthodontics – Different smiles call for different orthodontic solutions. We offer Invisalign, metal braces, and clear ceramic braces. Plus, AcceleDent can get your teen’s smile where they want it to be in less time.
- Restorative Dentistry – When teeth need to be repaired, we can provide tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns.
- Emergency Dental Care – In most situations, we can provide same-day care when someone you love has a dental emergency. With our large team of doctors, someone is on call every evening to help.
Our team wants to ease any anxiety you or your kids may feel about going to the dentist. Through our compassionate approach, we know how to make kids feel relaxed. We also offer dental sedation that is safe for children to keep them calm and pain-free throughout their appointments.
We’re a kid-friendly place. Our play area keeps younger children occupied, and we have a prize box. By making dental visits a positive experience, your children are less likely to have dental anxiety as they get older.
Find Simple Scheduling & Payment Solutions
Between your work, your kids’ education, and countless other activities, you are busy. Having a family dental office where everyone can be seen in the same place can make a big difference. Come here to get:
- Single Appointment Times for Families – You can make appointments for everyone in your family on the same day and often at the same time. With our large team, we can treat multiple people simultaneously.
- In-House Financing for Orthodontics – Take some of the stress out of orthodontic treatment by letting us create a payment plan that works for you.
Call 704-285-0846 or schedule online for pediatric dentistry in Charlotte, NC. Get the care your kids deserve! We are near several schools, including Elizabeth Traditional Elementary School, Little Church on the Lane Weekday School, Eastover Elementary, and Billingsville Elementary.