I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Transform Your Teeth in a Short Time
- Quick Results – Getting veneers is a relatively simple process. In as few as two appointments, you could cover stained teeth, fix chips and cracks, hide crooked teeth, and close gaps in your smile.
- Durability – Veneers can last for a decade or more with proper care. Plus, they are stain-resistant, so you can maintain your bright smile for years.
- Natural Appearance – Modern porcelain veneers look like natural teeth. Our dentists will ensure they blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Easy Application – Crowns require reshaping a tooth into an abutment. In contrast, veneers involve removing just a thin layer of enamel.
- Simple Care – To maintain your veneers, you simply keep brushing and flossing and coming in for routine professional cleanings.
Veneers can be incredibly effective on their own, but many people choose to make them part of a smile makeover. Veneers can be used after orthodontic care. You can also combine veneers with crown lengthening. You can have the smile that you’ve dreamed of having.
Keep Your Veneers Looking Great
Once you have your movie star smile, you want to keep it looking ready for your close-up. Keep your veneers in great shape with these tips:
- Brush daily using a soft-bristled brush and non-abrasive toothpaste.
- Avoid tobacco for your health and to avoid staining.
- Don’t chew on hard things (e.g. ice, fingernails) or use your teeth to open packages or other things.
- Rinse with water after you drink coffee, tea, wine, or other stain-causing beverages.
- Use a custom night guard if you grind or clench your teeth in your sleep.
Our dental professionals want you to be happy with your appearance. Let us work with you to turn your dream smile into reality!