I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Create Your Dream Smile With Our Extensive Orthodontic Solutions
Our flagship orthodontic treatment is Invisalign. In fact, no other dentist office in the Carolinas has completed more Invisalign cases than we have! Dr. Watson and Dr. Burns were the only Invisalign providers in the Carolinas chosen to roll out the new SmileView program that allows you to preview your new smile on your phone.
Both teens and adults love Invisalign because it offers a convenient alternative to metal braces. You’ll use clear teeth aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth and are easily removable for eating, brushing, and special occasions. You’ll also appreciate that you can get Invisalign here for the same price as standard metal braces or clear ceramic braces.
Here are our other orthodontic options:
- Invisalign Teen – Your teen can straighten their teeth with Invisalign treatment designed especially for them and for improved compliance.
- Traditional Metal Braces – This tried-and-true orthodontic treatment is used for cases where Invisalign may not be appropriate.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – These braces are as versatile as standard braces, but they use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires for more discreet treatment.
- AcceleDent – Reduce your orthodontic treatment time by up to 50 percent with this revolutionary system that uses micropulses to stimulate tooth movement.
- TMJ Appliances – Orthodontic problems can cause TMJ issues. Our custom oral appliances eliminate TMJ pain and teeth grinding, a leading cause of tension and migraine headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – Nighttime breathing issues are often related to jaw alignment. A custom-created snore guard improves your ability to breathe while you sleep.