I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Keep Your Teeth & Gums Free From Problems
Going to the dentist a few times a year should be as much a part of your oral care routine as your daily brushing and flossing. Preventing tooth decay and periodontal infections is easier when you have help! Come see us for our many general dental services:
- Cleanings and Exams – Our dentists will screen you for a variety of issues, including cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer. We’ll remove problem-causing plaque and bacteria from your teeth during a thorough cleaning.
- Dental Sealants – Think of this as a shield for your teeth to protect them against harmful bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatment – You can’t strengthen your teeth the same way you strengthen your muscle. Fluoride applications, however, can make your teeth more resistant to decay.
- Bad Breath Treatments – Address the underlying causes of your chronic bad breath with our recommendations.
- Dry Mouth Treatments – Chronic dry mouth can be uncomfortable and increase your risk of cavities and gum disease. We have solutions to prevent dryness.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Scaling and root planing is a non-surgical way to stop mild periodontal disease from getting worse.
- Mouthguards – A custom-fitted mouthguard provides the best protection against dental injuries while playing sports. Mouthguards can also keep you from damaging your teeth by stopping grinding.
- Snore Guards – An oral appliance can keep your airway open while you sleep. This allows you to breathe easier, which can greatly reduce or eliminate snoring.