I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
You’ll Love the Look & Feel of Your Custom Dentures
Gone are the days when you have to worry about a loose or floppy dentures that cause discomfort and embarrassment. Modern dentures have helped many of our patients enjoy the benefits of having a full set of teeth. You can expect the same! With new teeth, you can eat what you want and show off a beautiful smile wherever you go. Our experienced team can give you back your teeth and improve your quality of life.
At Charlotte Dentistry, we have several dentures options to choose from, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This type of denture replaces a full arch of teeth on either your upper or lower jaw.
- Immediate Full Dentures – We can fit you with dentures right after removing any remaining teeth you have. You’ll never be without teeth again.
- Partial Dentures – We may use a set of partial dentures if you have several healthy teeth remaining. They usually clasp in place to your other teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A set of snaps and balls will secure your teeth to dental implants, so you won’t have to worry about them slipping or popping out. You can remove them for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – While similar in design to implant-retained dentures, these teeth secure to a metal bar that is attached to implants. These teeth stay fixed in place. You simply brush and floss to keep them clean. If further maintenance is ever needed, your dentist can remove them.