When you need a top-tier cosmetic dentist in Charlotte for a beautiful, natural-looking smile, head to Charlotte Dentistry. We’ve served the area since 1977, and we have an assortment of cosmetic services to brighten your smile and renew your confidence. Our treatment can help you:
- Take pride in your smile and show it off when you want to
- Increase your self-esteem
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make memorable positive first impressions
Come see us soon to discover all your cosmetic dentistry options. Call 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment with one of our dentists. We’re located on Providence Road, not far from Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Choose Many Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments to Enhance Your Smile
When you partner with Charlotte Dentistry to transform your smile, you’ll have plenty of options. Below are some of our popular treatments that we may recommend to create your new smile:
- Dental Veneers – Conceal every flaw with one treatment in just two appointments. We ensure the highest quality and satisfaction for our porcelain veneers. Consultations are free!
- Orthodontics – We’ve been a top 1 percent provider for Invisalign since 2007. We offer several other orthodontic options as well.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose the Zoom whitening system for in-office treatment, or take home a Sheer White kit to brighten whenever you want.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist can quickly repair tooth imperfections with composite resin, the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings.
- Teeth Contouring – We can smooth tooth edges to give you a more attractive smile.
- Crown Lengthening – We can gently remove excess gum tissue to allow short teeth to appear longer and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Smile Makeovers – Your dentist will work with you to develop a comprehensive treatment plan combining several of our cosmetic procedures.
Let your Charlotte cosmetic dentist give you a smile you’ll be proud of! Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment, or schedule one .
Combine Restorative & Cosmetic Treatments For Outstanding Results
Depending on your unique circumstances, you may also need restorative dentistry to enhance your smile. Charlotte Dentistry offers you a wide assortment of restorative treatments that offer both functional and cosmetic improvements:
- Tooth Fillings – Your dentist can place a metal-free tooth filling to repair dental damage created by a cavity or injury. You don’t have to worry about it standing out like silver fillings do – it will blend in naturally.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a badly damaged or diseased tooth, we can make a crown that fits perfectly, works like a real tooth, and looks as natural as possible. It will also protect your tooth against future damage.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge spans the gap left behind by missing teeth. A fixed bridge will anchor on both ends to your existing teeth using crowns. It will give you confidence to smile boldly and help you enjoy eating again.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures depending on your needs. You may require partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining or full dentures to replace one arch or both arches of teeth.
- Dental Implants – Implants function as replacement teeth roots, fusing with your jawbone to form a sturdy base for replacement teeth. We can anchor crowns, bridges, or dentures to implants to give you back a full set of functional teeth.