I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
It’s so tough to be in middle or high school and constantly worrying about measuring up to your peers. Kids can be really hard on themselves if they feel like they don’t fit in with the crowd.
This is one of the reasons that teens tend to be reluctant about getting braces, even though they know it will help their smile and boost their confidence.
Sometimes, they just need a little push. Invisalign in Charlotte, NC is a great option that makes orthodontic treatment much more appealing to older teens and adults.
Here are some reasons you can give your teen for starting their journey to a better smile now:
- Standard metal braces stand out, but Invisalign is a series of nearly invisible aligners no one else will see.
- The smooth plastic aligners feel comfortable in your mouth, unlike often sharp, poking brackets and wires.
- Because you can take the aligners out to eat, you won’t have to feel insecure about getting food stuck in your braces during lunch at school.
- This also makes brushing and flossing your teeth fast and easy, which you’ll appreciate on those early mornings getting ready for school.
- Invisalign is a faster system than traditional braces, so starting treatment now could give you the smile you want by the time school starts next year!
So why wait? Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your consultation.