I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Give Your Smile the Aid It Needs With Restorative Dental Care
Our group at Charlotte Dentistry enjoys assisting patients who want to grin confidently and who want to appreciate mealtimes once more. Our restorative dental solutions get your smile back on track so you can return to living your life the way you desire. We’ll make use of advanced dental technology for diagnosis and therapy so you get the best treatment feasible. This includes making your dental restorations at our in-house dental lab.
We provide comfort options that will help you to feel at home. If there’s anything you require to kick back, just tell us. We also provide sedation that takes the edge off your stress and anxiety and allows you to receive comfortable procedures.
We offer a variety of restorative dentistry solutions:
- Tooth Fillings – Our dental fillings fix damage to your teeth and restore your biting ability.
- Dental Crowns – A brand-new crown will fix a harmed or infected tooth and fit in flawlessly with the remainder of your smile.
- Fixed Bridges – A bridge fills the opening in your smile left behind by missing teeth. A traditional bridge is secured on either end to your healthy teeth.
- Dentures – We can make dentures in our lab to meet your demands, including full and partial standard dentures.
- Dental Implants – These man-made tooth roots work as a base for replacement teeth. Implants restore your confidence in your smile and your ability to enjoy dining once again.
- Root Canal Treatment – This valuable therapy will end your tooth pain and prevent your infected tooth from being removed.
Do not delay in obtaining your new smile! Contact your restorative dentist in Woodford Green. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to set up a visit.