I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Get Your Smile Back Through Restorative Dental Care
Everyone at Charlotte Dentistry likes aiding our patients to grin with confidence and to delight in their favorite foods once again. Our restorative dental services will get your smile back on track so you can get back to living your life how you want. Plus, we’ll utilize advanced dental modern technology for diagnosis and therapy, making sure that you get the very best care feasible. This often includes making restorations at our in-house dental lab.
You can take advantage of our amenities to feel at home during your appointments. Simply let us know if there’s anything you need to help you relax. We likewise use sedation, which alleviates your anxiety and allows you to receive procedures without pain.
We provide a variety of restorative dentistry solutions:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings fix damage to your decayed teeth and recover your biting ability.
- Dental Crowns – A new crown fixes an unhealthy, broken, cracked, or worn-down tooth, and it blends in to complement the rest of your smile.
- Fixed Bridges – A bridge fills the gap in your smile when you are missing teeth. A typical bridge is anchored in place on either end to your various other teeth.
- Dentures – We design numerous sorts of dentures to meet your requirements. Our lab makes complete and partial dentures for our patients.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots act as a base for new teeth that will certainly give you back your self-confidence and restore power to your bite so you can eat what you like.
- Root Canal Therapy – This helpful treatment will stop your toothache and conserve your infected tooth from removal.
Don’t delay getting your new smile any longer! Visit your Eastway restorative dentist at Charlotte Dentistry. Call 704-285-0846 now to set up your consultation.