If you wish to straighten uneven teeth, correct overcrowding and spaces, and repair issues with your bite, you need to go to your Wildwoods orthodontist at Charlotte Dentistry. We have the experience, skills, and training to supply the newest treatments catered solely to your desires and goals for a new smile.
After a thorough examination, we can speak to you regarding possible orthodontic techniques and various other solutions that can correctly align your teeth for less complicated oral hygiene, a more eye-catching, confident smile, and better oral health. Here are some of our therapy choices you can choose from:
- Standard Braces— The most conventional means to straighten teeth is dental braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and move them together with a wire that we very closely keep track of and routinely tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We provide transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully shift them to the intended position over a course of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and virtually invisible. They offer an alternative to metal dental braces that doesn’t disrupt your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can decide on an alternative therapy if you just want to correct the alignment of a few teeth that show when you grin, prefer braces that blend in more with your teeth, qualify for a speedy braces option, and more.
- TMJ Treatment— Sometimes, bite misalignment is associated with a complication with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that may not call for orthodontics. We can make a dental device as a more conservative approach to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces are removed or your aligners sequence is finished, a great finishing touch is teeth bleaching. You can progress with a straight smile that really sparkles!
Discover which of our cutting-edge solutions is best for you! To visit your Wildwoods orthodontist at Charlotte Dentistry, call us today at 704-285-0846 for an examination.