I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Show Off Your Straight, Confident Smile With Orthodontics
If you want to correct crooked teeth, fix overcrowding and gaps, and resolve troubles with your bite, you need to count on your Eastway orthodontist at Charlotte Dentistry. We have the experience, abilities, and training to provide the most up-to-date treatments catered exclusively to your requirements and objectives for a new smile.
After a comprehensive analysis, we can consult with you about possible orthodontic treatments and other services that can correctly align your teeth for easier oral hygiene, a more pleasing, confident smile, and better dental health. Below are several of our treatment techniques you can select from:
- Standard Braces— The most conventional method to align teeth is braces. We bond brackets to each tooth and move them together with a wire that we meticulously monitor and routinely tighten throughout treatment.
- Clear Aligners— We provide transparent aligners that fit over your teeth and carefully shift them to the intended location over a span of months, not years. Aligners are easily removable, comfortable, and almost unseen. They offer an alternative to metal dental braces that doesn’t affect your diet, routine, or look.
- Alternative Orthodontics— You can opt for an alternative therapy if you only need to correct a few teeth that are revealed when you grin, prefer dental braces that blend in more with your teeth, are a candidate for an accelerated braces method, and more.
- TMJ Treatment— Occasionally, bite misalignment is connected to a problem with the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, that may not require orthodontics. We can create an oral device as a more noninvasive approach to healing your misaligned jaw joint.
- Teeth Whitening— When your dental braces come off or your aligners series is complete, a wonderful finishing touch is teeth bleaching. You can move on with a straight smile that really shines!
Discover which of our innovative solutions is right for you! To see your orthodontist in Eastway at Charlotte Dentistry, call us today at 704-285-0846 for an assessment.