We like caring for families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the significance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel great trusting your enjoyed ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience helping our patients create and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family fidget about your dental care, we have two levels of sedation to soothe your nerves– inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your family requires for smile care, you’ll discover it at Charlotte Dentistry. We offer a range of wonderful oral services, all of which will be personalized customized to your individual requirements. These family dentistry solutions consist of:
- General Dental Care— Keep your smile in top shape with routine exams, gum disease solutions, fluoride, bad breath solutions, and help for ongoing dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants— These synthetic tooth roots provide you back your grin and assistance maintain your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— These restorations can repair your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures— Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few missing teeth. We offer different types of dentures and will help you choose the ones most ideal for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care— Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and more.
- Corrective Dentistry— When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you to get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions— Say farewell to an uncomfortable, aching jaw with support from a custom dental night guard. It will at the same time eliminate destructive teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist near Matthews who truly cares. Call Charlotte Dentistry today at 704-285-0846 to schedule an appointment with one of our dentists.