Throughout any kind of oral emergency, our very first goal is to get you out of discomfort. When you come to Charlotte Dentistry, we make convenience a priority all the time. We are prepared to end your suffering swiftly.
With oral sedation, you can resolve the pain and unwind your mind. Laughing gas has shown to be effective and reliable for both adults and kids. We have pillows and blankets to keep you cozy throughout your treatment.
After you get the discomfort taken care of, we can concentrate on discovering the perfect fix to repair your smile. We supply a number of restorative dentistry solutions that can get your oral health back on the right track:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth cavities are common, and they can be rather uncomfortable. By selecting our practice, you can get tooth-colored dental fillings so your teeth look and work normally again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have damaged or split a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Given that we have a dental lab on-site, we can make your crown right here in our practice.
- Root Canal Therapy – With a tooth infection, a dental filling isn’t going to suffice. Rather, you need a root canal to eliminate the reason for your tooth discomfort so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Removal – Sometimes the damage to your tooth is too great to recover it. When it’s called for, we can manage tooth removal.
- Dental Implants – If you do require teeth removed, you ought to obtain the greatest teeth substitutes feasible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be solid, safe, and stable.
We can aid you to maintain your healthy smile with our numerous precautionary solutions and general dental care as soon as we’ve handled your problem. If you need an emergency dentist near Dilworth, keep this number, 704-285-0846, so you can call Charlotte Dentistry as quickly as you can.