Throughout any dental emergency, our initial goal is to get you out of discomfort. When you visit Charlotte Dentistry, we make convenience a priority; we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With dental sedation, you can stop the discomfort and relax your mind. Laughing gas has been confirmed to be reliable and trustworthy for both adults and kids. We have pillows and warm blankets to keep you cozy throughout your care.
After we get the discomfort controlled, we can concentrate on uncovering the ideal fix to repair your smile. We provide a variety of restorative dentistry solutions that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are common, and they can be rather agonizing. By choosing our practice, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally once again.
- Dental Crowns – If you have damaged or split a tooth, a crown can rebuild your tooth. Considering that we have a dental lab on-site, we can make your crown right here in our practice.
- Root Canal Therapy – With a tooth infection, a dental filling isn’t most likely to suffice. Rather, a root canal will get rid of the reason for your tooth pain so we can rebuild your bite and smile.
- Tooth Removal – In some cases the damage to your tooth is too bad to recover it. When it’s needed, we can handle tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants – If you do need teeth extracted, you need the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost teeth so your restorations can be solid, safe, and stable.
We can aid you in maintaining your healthy smile with our several preventative services and general dental care after we have managed your issue. If you need an emergency dentist near 28207, keep this number, 704-285-0846, so you can contact Charlotte Dentistry as quickly as you can.