I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Fix Unexpected Dental Problems With Urgent Care
If you’re experiencing a cracked or split tooth, lost filling, tooth pain, inflamed or unpleasant gums, or injury to your mouth, getting instant care is crucial. As your emergency dentist in Monroe, NC, we’re thoroughly experienced in dealing with patients with urgent oral care problems. We’ve dealt with almost every dental emergency that can come through our doors.
Our objective is to get you out of discomfort when you get here. We’ll take digital X-rays and images with our intraoral camera. Our innovative technology allows us to make accurate medical diagnoses and suggest exactly what’s needed to restore your smile.
We provide a wide variety of dental emergency services, including:
- Tooth Fillings— We can fix cavities, replace lost fillings, or repair harmed ones with tooth-colored fillings.
- Root Canals— If you are in pain, root canals can save your tooth and help you avoid an extraction.
- Dental Crowns— Repair significantly harmed or big cavities with a dental crown. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment— If you are dealing with contaminated gum tissue, we can carry out a deep cleansing procedure that restores your gum health.
- Tooth Extractions— While we ‘d prefer to save a tooth rather than remove one, in some cases it’s the very best solution for your smile.
If tooth removal is required, we’ll follow it up by discussing your replacement choices. You can even pair your new tooth with an implant.
Whatever the option to your dental concern, you can trust our group to treat you with the utmost compassion and respect. We will keep you comfortable by numbing your mouth with a local anesthetic. Sedation choices are readily available, too.
Call Charlotte Dentistry immediately at 704-285-0846 if you require help from an emergency dentist in Monroe, NC. We attempt to see you the very same day you call, whenever possible. You can also schedule online.