I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Take Care of Unexpected Dental Problems With Emergency Care
If you’re experiencing a chipped or cracked tooth, lost filling, toothache, agonizing or inflamed gums, or injury to your mouth, getting instant care is vital. As your emergency dentist in Lincolnton, NC, we’re thoroughly experienced in dealing with patients with urgent oral care issues. We’ve dealt with almost every oral emergency that can come through our doors.
When you get here, our goal is to get you out of pain. We’ll take digital X-rays and images with our intraoral camera. Our innovative innovation enables us to make accurate medical diagnoses and recommend exactly what’s needed to restore your smile.
We offer a wide range of services to manage your dental emergency, including:
- Tooth Fillings— We can fix cavities, replace lost fillings, or repair damaged ones with tooth-colored fillings.
- Root Canals— If you are in pain, root canals can save your tooth and help you avoid an extraction.
- Dental Crowns— Repair severely damaged or big cavities with an oral crown. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment— If you are battling with contaminated gum tissue, we can perform a deep cleaning procedure that restores your gum health.
- Tooth Extractions— While we ‘d choose to conserve a tooth instead of eliminate one, in some cases it’s the very best solution for your smile.
If tooth removal is needed, we’ll follow it up by discussing your replacement alternatives. You can even pair your new tooth with an implant.
Whatever the solution to your dental concern, you can trust our group to treat you with the utmost empathy and regard. We will keep you comfy by numbing your mouth with a local anesthetic. Sedation options are offered.
Call Charlotte Dentistry right now at 704-285-0846 if you need help from an emergency dentist in Lincolnton, NC. We try to see you the same day you call, whenever possible. You can also schedule online.