I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Find Help for Unexpected Dental Problems With Urgent Care
If you’re experiencing a chipped or cracked tooth, lost filling, toothache, uncomfortable or inflamed gums, or injury to your mouth, getting immediate care is important. As your emergency dentist in Kings Mountain, NC, we’re thoroughly experienced in treating patients with urgent oral care problems. We’ve managed just about every dental emergency that can come through our doors.
Our goal is to get you out of pain when you get here. We’ll take digital X-rays and photos with our intraoral camera. Our advanced technology allows us to make precise medical diagnoses and suggest exactly what’s needed to restore your smile.
We offer a vast array of services to manage your dental emergency, including:
- Tooth Fillings— We can repair cavities, change lost fillings, or repair damaged ones with tooth-colored fillings.
- Root Canals— If you are in pain, root canals can conserve your tooth and help you avoid an extraction.
- Dental Crowns— Repair severely damaged or large cavities with a dental crown. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment— If you are struggling with infected gum tissue, we can perform a deep cleansing procedure that restores your gum health.
- Tooth Extractions— While we ‘d prefer to conserve a tooth rather than remove one, often it’s the very best solution for your smile.
If tooth extraction is necessary, we’ll follow it up by discussing your replacement alternatives. You can even match your brand-new tooth with an implant.
Whatever the option to your dental issue, you can trust our team to treat you with the utmost empathy and respect. We will keep you comfortable by numbing your mouth with a local anesthetic. Sedation choices are readily available.
Call Charlotte Dentistry right away at 704-285-0846 if you require help from an emergency dentist in Kings Mountain, NC. We try to see you the very same day you call, whenever possible. You can also schedule online.