Our dentist near Wildwoods, Dr. Armstrong, wishes to make Charlotte Dentistry your source for first-class treatments to keep your smile radiant and healthy. You will experience services like:
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth easily, and align uneven teeth without anybody noticing your braces when you opt for Invisalign clear aligners!
- Pediatric Dentistry – We treat children as young as age 3 and will monitor their dental development for a healthy smile.
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth remedies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problematic teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Emergency Dentistry – We will go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unanticipated, unpleasant dental crises.
- Dental Implants – For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that eliminates pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to heal naturally.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Feel rested and refreshed with a custom oral appliance so you can breathe all night long.
- You might be among the millions of other grownups who struggle with dental stress and anxiety if it’s hard for you to keep up with regular dentist appointments for examinations and cleanings. But our caring, experienced team can offer relief, consisting of relaxing comforts like warm blankets, pillows, soothing music and headphones, and dental sedation options, all created with your comfort in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment.
Call us today at 704-285-0846 to set up an appointment with your skilled dentist near Wildwoods, Dr. Armstrong at Charlotte Dentistry.