I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Preserve Your Oral Health With General Dentistry
We think that the healthier a person’s mouth is, the much better their health will be. If a person looks good, they’re going to feel better about themselves and display more self-confidence. If they’re able to consume much healthier, more nutritious food, their total health will enhance.
That’s why our dental team believes that it is very important to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to assist our patients to enjoy their best smiles possible so that their quality of life will improve.
Each of our dental services can be custom-made tailored to the special needs and wants of the patient. When you make Charlotte Dentistry your new doctor for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brushing, and flossing at the same time that you’re straightening your crooked teeth with our clear aligners.
- General Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with regular examinations, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Oral Surgery – We use tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have many services that will fix your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a whole new look with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, contouring, gum reshaping, and more!
- Emergency Dentistry – We do everything we can to treat your dental emergencies as quickly as possible. Just reach out to us when you need help!
- Dental Implants – We can replace your knocked-out teeth while likewise enhancing your oral health and overall body health.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can eliminate jaw pain and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the relaxing sleep you require and enhance your general health with a tailor-made sleep appliance that fits conveniently in your mouth.
Don’t postpone getting a lovely smile and healthier body. Call Charlotte Dentistry, your brand-new dentist near Dilworth, today at 704-285-0846 to schedule your first appointment with our team.