I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
Give Your Smile the Dental Care it Deserves
Your dentist near 28203 wishes to make Charlotte Dentistry your trusted source for top-notch treatments to keep your smile healthy and dazzling. You will find services like:
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth easily, and align uneven teeth without anybody spotting your braces when you go with Invisalign clear aligners!
- General Dentistry – Keep your gums and teeth immaculate, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, examinations, mouthguards, decay protection, and dry mouth remedies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problematic teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while maintaining its natural look and brightness.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Emergency Dentistry – We will go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unforeseen, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants – For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can repair your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other painful signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that eliminates pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover naturally.
You may be among the millions of other adults who have a hard time with dental anxiety if it’s hard for you to keep up with regular dentist consultations for cleanings and examinations. Our caring, experienced team can supply relief, consisting of soothing conveniences like warm blankets, pillows, calming music and headphones, and dental sedation choices, all developed with your convenience in mind and to soothe any nerves you have about treatment.
We also aim to make your dental care more cost-effective, offering frequent specials and promos as a way to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can even supplement the costs utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 704-285-0846 to arrange an appointment with your dentist near 28203 at Charlotte Dentistry.