I’ve been a loyal patient at this dental practice since the ’80s, and my recent annual cleaning reaffirmed why. Cindy, the dental hygienist, provided exceptional care. Her gentle touch and genuine concern for my comfort made the cleaning a breeze. I’ve always received top-notch service here, and Cindy’s expertise is a shining example of their commitment to patient satisfaction. Highly recommend this practice for their outstanding staff and long-standing dedication to dental health.
It’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but you may already be thinking ahead to the even busier holiday season next month. You’ll want your smile to look its absolute best! Our team is happy to help with that. While not all of our cosmetic and restorative treatments can be completed in time for Christmas, several of them can – especially with our extended hours, including Saturday appointments. We can make your smile shine by:
- Hiding Dental Flaws – You have several options for concealing imperfections, and we’ll help you identify the one that best suits your smile. Our dentists can apply composite resin, the same material used for fillings, to your teeth during a bonding treatment. For a more versatile fix, you can cover issues with custom-made dental veneers. For the most serious problems, we may recommend a dental crown.
- Straightening Crooked Teeth – Since we offer both traditional braces and Invisalign, we can correct virtually any orthodontic issue. Two of our dentists have earned prestigious VIP Diamond status with Invisalign, meaning they are among the top 1 percent of providers in the U.S.
- Brightening Dingy Teeth – Teeth whitening is one of our simplest and most affordable cosmetic services. You won’t hesitate to show off your pearly whites if they look beautifully bright. We offer both in-office and at-home whitening options. With their professional formulations, they both provide better results than drugstore products.
- Filling Smile Gaps – Nothing affects your smile’s appearance quite like missing teeth. They affect your smile’s performance too, often making it difficult to chew many kinds of food. You can choose from several teeth replacement options, including dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures.
- Completely Transforming Your Appearance – If you have several things about your smile you’d like to change, our dentists can work closely with you to create a personalized treatment plan that combines several services. We’ll make sure the plan makes the best use of your time and money.
The best way to determine which services are right for you is to visit our Charlotte, NC office for a consultation. To schedule one, call us today at 704-285-0846. Orthodontics consultations and dental veneers consultations are free!